We offer four different programs for four different types of merchants.
Why a MCA?A merchant advance is a smart alternative to traditional financing.
We are the funding source. See why we are your best option.
Find the answers to your questions regarding our MCA program.
Obtaining a merchant advance from us usually takes less than 10 days. Learn more.
Why Choose a Merchant Cash Advance?
Qualifying for a business loan in today's economy has become very challenging and if you do not have excellent credit – virtually impossible. The banks are not lending money to each other let alone to small businesses. Other traditional sources of capital such as home equity loans and credit card loans are no longer options for many business owners. Therefore, a merchant cash advance is a smart alternative to traditional financing or business loans.
However, even before the credit crisis and the current economic outlook, many business owners preferred merchant cash advances instead of conventional loans for a variety of reasons including but not limited to the following:
- FAST: Approvals take 24 – 48 hours and accounts are typically funded in approximately 7 days.
- EASY: All we need is a 2 page application and your merchant and bank statements. We use the merchant statements to determine your average processing volume and we use the bank statements to verify total income.
- HIGH APPROVAL RATE: No need to have great credit, no need to show profit and no need to have a low debt to income ratio.
- NO PERSONAL GUARANTEES: Our merchant cash advances do not require a personal guarantee; however individuals may be liable in cases of fraud, misrepresentation, and as further detailed in the contract.
- UNSECURED: No collateral is required.
- CASH FLOW FRIENDLY PAYBACK: No fixed monthly payment, if you have a slow month, your repayment for that month is proportionally decreased.
- NO RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF FUNDING: Use the funds for advertising, renovations, expansion, working capital or whatever else you might need.
- RENEWALS: Access to more funds every 90 days and in some cases even sooner.